Thursday, April 25, 2013

Tried and Tested- Pupa Magnetic Nail Art Kit- Review, Swatches and Tutorial

Hey Guys!

So today I will be reviewing a product I had been after for a long long time, the Pupa Magnetic Nail Art Kit!

I bought this kit a few weeks ago in Silver and I just had to have it!

The kit contains a small magnetic nail polish and two magnets, one to create horizontal stripes and the other one to create diagonal stripes. This product retails for around 10 euro, quite a good price considering that you get a nail polish and two magnets.


The nail polish contains 5 ml of product which is specifically made to use with magnets, however you can still apply it on it's own.

I have filmed a video in order for you to get an idea on the ease of use of the product and also to see how to actually apply this product, take a look:



As you can see from the above video, the product is easy to apply however, it can get a bit irritating to get the right distance away from the nail because if you put it too close it will smudge but if you put it too far away it won't mark.

Since you have to apply the magnet to each separate nail, I thought that it will take long to finish my nails but in around 10 minutes I was up and ready to go! What is good about this product is that it doesn't take very long to dry to that also minimizes the time to finish your nails!

I tested out the product for a whole week, you can see my nails after a week of wear below!
After one week
As you can see, I did have a bit of chipping on the nails however they started to chip after around 5 days of wearing the nail polish.

All in all, I absolutely recommend this product, not only do they make your nails look funky but this kit is very easy to use!

That's all from me.

Martina XOXO

o.b.o The Fabulous Team


*Disclaimer*- I have purchased this product myself. I am in no way affiliated with the company. This review is of my true and honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment