Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Tried and Tested: Pupa Luminys Silk Wet & Dry Baked Eyeshadow Colour in 401- Review & Swatches

Hey Guys,

So as you know, we were sent two new Pupa products to try out! Check out our feature on the full product line here: http://allthingsfabulousblog.blogspot.com/2013/04/fabulous-feature-pupa-milano-new.html

Today, I will be reviewing the Luminys Silk Wet & Dry Baked eyeshadow colour in 401.

Pupa Luminys Silk Wet & Dry Baked eyeshadow- Swatches on the right (Dry- Left, Wet- Right)

The Luminys Silk Wet & Dry Baked eyeshadow in 401, is a brown eyeshadow with silver undertones in order to get that silky finish which can be applied both dry and wet as shown above.

The eyeshadow is very easy to work with, the eyeshadow has a silky finish and once applied wet, the eyeshadow has a magnetic finish. Pigmentation wise, this eyeshadow is quite pigmented, in fact in the above swatch, I did not need to apply a lot of eyeshadow to get the swatch I wanted.

The original eyeshadow comes in a silver domed packaging as you can see in the below picture.

In order to test out this product, I have tried wearing the eyeshadow on it's own and with a primer. What was astonishing that without the primer, this eyeshadow did last me a whole day, although it was not as pigmented as when I applied it first thing in the morning, there was still a noticeable hue of colour on my lids. Another thing I liked about this colour is that I could pull off a natural look with just this eye colour. 

This eyeshadow retails for 12.50 euro and you can get it in six colours: 100, 200, 400, 401, 500 and 800, you can see all the colours here: http://www.pupa.it/eng/make-up/eyes/Product/luminys-silk.aspx 

Hope you enjoyed this review.

Martina XOXO

o.b.o The Fabulous Team


*Disclaimer*- I was sent the product for free, however I am in no way affiliated with the company. The above review is my true and honest opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment