Thursday, May 30, 2013

Fabulous Events: Beauty & Fitness Malta Launch +OOTD & FOTD

Hey Guys!

So yesterday I went to the Beauty & Fashion Malta launch which was held at the fabulous Excelsior Hotel in Floriana!

I had the opportunity to meet a number of my fellow blogger friends and enjoy a great evening packed with information about the new Beauty & Fitness portal to hit our shores!!

The site consists of a number of useful tips about the beauty and fitness industry with a number of experts on board which are available to help users with their queries.

You can visit their website, which is now online here:
and don't forget to like their facebook page here:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Beautyandfitnessmalta/234028533402501

Check out a few pictures from the launch below, photos courtesy of Nicky Scicluna Photography- 

Mr. Maurizio Mamo delivering a speech about the website and company.
Spot the bloggers!
From Left: Elle, Caroline, Stefy, Jessica, Me & Marija
The Team behind the website
I also want to show you what I wore to the event, however, I want to send out some love to my fellow blogger friends who were present at the event:

- Rhi from http://othersideofcool.com/

Phara MT and Soap Cafe sponsored the gifts for the females and males present respectively.

My goody bag


OOTD
Jane Norman See Through Sleeveless Shirt
New Look Dip Hem
Shana Blazer
Shana Studded Pumps
Yana's Jewellery Statement Necklace

FOTD
Face
Catrice Prime and Fine Primer
Wjcon Corrective Primer
Inglot YSM Foundation
e.l.f cosmetics HD Powder
Make Up Store Concealer in Blue
essence Limited Edition Soul Sista Bronzing Powder in 01 Shake your Booty
Catrice Limited Edition Cruise Collection Blush in Apricot Smoothie
e.l.f Mist & Set

Eyes
essence I <3 Stage Eyeshadow Base
Catrice Absolute Eye Colour Mono in Bring Me Frosted Cake
Make Up Store Microshadow in Aquarius
essence Soul Sista Limited Edition Glitter Eyeliner in diving @swimming pool
Pupa Multiplay Eyeliner in 09
essence Multi Action Blackest Black Mascara
Jimont Eyebrow pencil in Brown No.1

Lips
Catrice Ultimate Colour in I'm a Lob-Star

Apart from my OOTD and FOTD, please meet 'The Heidi', since I decided to experiment with my hair before the event, what do you think?

The Heidi

Thank you again to the team at Dark Dragon Media for the invite and well done for a fantastic event!

Martina XOXO

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the mention Martina :) mentioned you in mine here: http://allthingslady.wordpress.com/2013/06/02/im-a-beauty-and-fitness-malta-contributor/

    ReplyDelete