Monday, June 3, 2013

Tried and Tested: Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Heart Breaker

Hey Guys,

I hope you are all doing splendidly!

So, today I wanted to review a lipstick which my best friend bought me as a get well soon present when I was in hospital *awh*

Not only did this lipstick make me feel better but I absolutely loved the colour, my best friend knows me too well!! 

The lipstick in question is the Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Heart Breaker which is a lovely pinky reddish colour. It contains 0.14 oz/ 4g of product and comes in a sleek burgundy-ish tube.
Since this product was a gift, I do not know the price of the lipstick. 

The lipstick has a creamy texture and goes on quite smooth. As a finish, it is a healthy medium between matt and glossy since it is not super matt but not glossy either!

In order to test out the longevity of the lipstick, I wore it for a full day and took photos throughout the day in order to show you how it stays on, since at the end of the day, the name does state that it is a "Lasting Finish" Lipstick.


As you can see in the morning, the pigmentation of the lipstick was quite strong however after eating lunch plus a couple of glasses of water throughout the day, the pigmentation was still very visible however not as strong as the morning, but hey, that's quite acceptable! At the end of the day, please note that my sign says After a whole day...yay lighting! I still had a visible hint of the lipstick which was quite impressive!

As you can see the pigmentation of this product is quite strong, therefore, as you can assume, you have to be careful how to apply it since it may bleed a little bit, however, applying it with a lipstick brush or applying it gently on your lips can do the trick! Also, I do suggest you blot your lips after you apply it!

All in all, I love this lipstick and recommend it to anyone looking for a not so in your face red!

That's all from me! Over and Out!!

Martina XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment