Monday, July 1, 2013

London & Imats Haul- Beauty & Make Up Part 1

Hey Guys!

As you know, I have been to London last week, specifically for Imats: http://allthingsfabulousblog.blogspot.com/2013/06/a-dream-come-true-imats-london-2013.html. This weekend, I filmed my London & Imats Hauls to show you what I got!

Today I will be sharing with you Part 1 of my Beauty & Make Up Products! I also speak a bit about our holiday, where we went, what we saw etc, so check out my video to find out more!

I encourage you to check out Marija (Pocalocca) & Marija (all.things.lady)'s hauls respectively:




Featured Products:
Lush Charity Pot
Soap & Glory- Flake Away and Heel Genius
Real Techniques- Core Collection
A number of Crown Brushes- Lip Brush, Foundation Brush, Blending Brush, Flat Tipped Brush
Sigma E30 Pencil Brush
Zoeva 231 Petit Crease Brush
The Original Beauty Blender

Martina XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment