Thursday, June 27, 2013

A dream come true- IMATS London 2013!

Hey Guys!

So if you have been following me on facebook, you know that last week, I packed my bags and flew all the way to London to attend IMATS with the two Marijas from the Maltese blogging-sphere! If you don't know who they are check out this photo and links below!

The Marijas and I (From Left: Marija aka Marija P from Pocalocca, Marija  aka Marija D from all.things.lady and myself)
Marija Pocalocca- http://pocalocca.blogspot.com/
Marija all.things.lady- http://allthingslady.wordpress.com

This trip was probably the best holiday I have been on in a while, not only do I love London, so that kinda oomphs the fun factor, but all factors including all the activities and IMATS was just fantastic and to top it all off I got to spend time with 2 amazing ladies who made the holiday super memorable!! Apart from that I got to spend some time with Violet my first Make Up teacher so it was extra special!

I do not have a lot of photos, since I decided to take up just a video camera and depended on my phone camera for photos! You can check out some photos of the trip on my instagram page: 

I may look like a naughty blogger, however, upon returning from London I have been busy as a bee and trying to re group! Hopefully I will be a lot calmer and will be able to write a constructive post asap! In the mean time, check out my two lovelies' posts and videos :)

Stay tuned for my videos and special haul posts shortly!! 

Until then!

Martina XOXO


Check out the first part of my Beauty & Make Up London/ Imats haul here: http://allthingsfabulousblog.blogspot.com/2013/07/london-imats-haul-beauty-make-up-part-1.html

No comments:

Post a Comment