Monday, July 15, 2013

OOTD + FOTD: Tribal Slits

Hey Guys!

So I have been wanting to take this dress out on the town for ages! 

As you know, I mentioned that I got a huge New Look order before going to London and this baby was probably my favourite out of the whole lot! Yes, it is quite a daring dress with two slits right in the middle but it's not that revealing!

During this weekend, we headed out to the Wine Festival so I thought to myself, hey, I have just the dress for that... heels not so much of a good idea, however, they were still bearable! Unfortunately this OOTD does not feature anything from London, except for the make up!


OOTD
New Look Monochrome Aztec Maxi Slit Dress
New Look Purple Pumps
New Look Snake Skin Clutch
Primark Purple and Black Earrings
Debenhams- Part of a set of beaded bracelets

Since I took photos after going out, this is what was left of my make up! I was also sporting two braids and created a relaxed half up, half down hair style!


FOTD
Face
 Catrice Prime and Fine
NYX Above and Beyond Full Coverage Concealer in CJ 12 Green
Make Up Forever Mat Velvet + in 25
Make Up Store Cover All in Blue
e.l.f cosmetics HD Powder
essence Limited Edition Soul Sista Bronzing Powder in 01 Shake your booty
e.l.f cosmetics Cream Blush in Flirt
Mac Fix +

Eyes
essence I <3 Stage eyeshadow base
NYX Jumbo eyepencil in 601 Black Bean
Kiko Colour Sphere eyeshadow in 32
NYX Eye/ Eyebrow pencil in Black
essence Superfine eyeliner pen in 01 Deep Black
Catrice Glamour Doll Mascara

Lips
Mac Satin Lipstick in Viva Glam Nicki

Hope you enjoyed this look! 

Martina XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment