Monday, September 16, 2013

OOTD- It will get better!

Hi Guys,

I hope you are all doing well.

Last Saturday I was invited to attend the Marks and Spencer A/W 2013 Launch fashion show. Knowing my luck, I planned to go to the 1 pm show, however I woke up early feeling very sick, took some medicine and slept again, and ended up going late to the show and missed the last one :(

However, I had planned to meet Marija from all.things. lady and Dorianne from askdorianne so we took the opportunity to visit one of my favourite stores, Make Up Store to buy some make up for my mum and have a little chat.

As luck would have it... I nearly fainted at Make Up Store. Thank God for the staff who quickly acted and took great care of me together with Marija and Dorianne. I am writing all this since I wanted to show my appreciation to them all. If it weren't for all of them, I would have ended up face flat on the floor and probably wouldn't have had the energy to drive back home. Thank you very much for taking good care of me.

If you recall from my last OOTD, I mentioned that I have not been going through a good time at the moment. One of the reasons is that my health is not at its 100% best. It is nothing big in fact, I found out that what I have is quite normal, however, there are certain times when I can be under the weather, point in case, last Saturday. At the moment, I am not comfortable with sharing what I have exactly here, some things are meant to be kept private... I have no problem telling people face to face, however, I would rather keep it like that! 

Anyways, enough of this negativity! Check out the outfit I wore last Saturday! 


OOTD
H & M Divided Black Sheer  Back Peep hole Shirt
Lily White Polka Dot Shorts bought from TK Maxx
New Look Green Statement Necklace
Tally Weijl Quilted Bag
Bata Sandals
New Look Sunglasses

Hope you enjoyed this look!

Martina XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment