Thursday, January 16, 2014

Get the Look: Fluttering Feathers

Hey Guys!

So today's post is a bit different than my usual posts since I don't usually do these types of posts !

For some reason, I am obsessing over feather details on clothes, be it jumpers, cardigans, skirts... mind you I still have to get my hands on something feathery!!

I decided to pair up a feather skirt in two ways. A somewhat casual yet funky relaxed night out and a somewhat romantic yet sultry look for a night on the town or for a romantic date!



Fluttering Feathers


Burberry shirt
mytheresa.com


Jolie Moi lace top
$25 - debenhams.com


Milly evening skirt
$740 - harrods.com


High heel pumps
$295 - mode-b.com



Jimmy Choo clutch
shopsavannahs.com


Oasis crystal box clutch
$30 - oasis-stores.com


Monsoon sparkle jewelry
monsoon.co.uk


Stud earrings
ladiesfashionsense.com




The first look I went with is a pairing the feather skirt with an embellished cashmere sweater with added bling in the accessories!

The second look, I decided to go with a lace body suit, because let's face it, they are the best solution for a tucked in look and some rose gold accessories (aren't you just dying over those gorgeous shoes?!) and a pop of colour with those stunning studs <3

I hope you liked this post!

Martina XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment