Monday, January 6, 2014

OOTD + FOTD: Gothic Glam

Hey Guys!

Hope you had a fantabulous weekend!

Last Saturday my boyfriend and I went out for a relaxed night out with our friends!

I was actually going to wear the below outfit, slightly modified for a lunch that same day but I decided to leave it for the evening so I could go all gothic glam with it especially with my make up!

I absolutely love this body suit which is very versatile and super comfortable!


 OOTD

New Look Cross Body Suit
Primark Black Skinny Jeans
Primark Relaxed Blazer
Primark Belt
Peacocks Ankle Boots
Mango Clutch
MVintage Curb Chain Necklace
Shana Cross Studs

With regards to my make up, I decided to go with a combination of burgundy and green eye shadow and a dark lip. With regards to my hair I decided to do a mini quiff and a messy bun.


FOTD

Face
NYX Studio Perfect Photo-Loving Primer in SPP02 Green
NYX Above & Beyond Full Coverage Concealer in CJ 12 Green
Make Up Forever Mat Velvet + Foundation in #25 mixed with Make Up Store Matt Foundation in Olive
Make Up Store Concealer in Blue
Eva Garden Extreme Loose Powder
itstyle Sun Powder
Make Up Store Blush in Fresh Rose
Mac Fix +

Eyes 
Mac eyeshadow in Cranberry
e.l.f cosmetics  Cool Palette
Make Up Store Microshadow in White
NYX Eye/Eyebrow Pencil in Black
Pupa Diamond Eyeliner in 03
Make Up Store Multi Lash in Black
Jimont Eyebrow pencil in Brown No.1

Lips
Deborah Rossetto in 20 Atomic Red

Hope you enjoyed this look!

Martina XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment