Thursday, February 20, 2014

Tried and Tested: Anatomicals: The Mask Chronicles 1: Farewell the scarlet pimplehell- Deep Cleansing Mud Mask!

Hey Guys!

Hope you are all doing splendidly!

A few weeks ago I got my hands on a few gorgeous products, you can see the full post here:

Today's post will be the first of three reviews which I will be calling the Mask Chronicles! 


Anatomicals have a number of masks which will ease your skin worries! This set of three masks is at a very affordable price of 3.50 euro and you can purchase it by visiting this link: 

The first mask I decided to try out first is the "Farewell the scarlet pimplehell: Deep Cleansing Mud Mask".


The product comes in a plastic sheet containing 15ml/ 0.5 fl.oz, not your average mask packagining, however, the brand itself is all about tongue-in-cheek and taking the fancy out of your skin care regime and providing excellent products!

The Mask is a pure clay developed to absorb excess oil, deep embedded dirt and make up whilst helping to control spots, blackheads and pores whilst tightening the skin.

The first time I used the mask, my face was breaking out horribly and felt really dirty and congested! The contents of the sachet itself will serve you for up to 2-3 times of use, obviously don't be super generous with the amount you use, a little can go a long way!

This mask is very simple to use:

1. Soak face with a moist warm cloth and blot dry
2. Apply the mask
3. Leave it on for around 10-15 minutes 
4. Remove the mask with a moist cloth

Et Voila! Cue funny pictures!

I'm not a happy puppy!
The Mask
When applying masks, it is a must to pull silly faces!
D'oh!
Squeaky clean!
My first impressions of the mask were very good. The mask itself is very refreshing and I did feel as though it sucked all the dirt out of my face! With regards to spots and blackheads, at first I didn't notice any noticeable difference, however, the day after I applied the mask, my face looked much more clearer than in the above picture!

I highly recommend that you try out this product! If you would like to buy this product, you may do so by visiting the following link: 

Martina XOXO

*Disclaimer*- I was given this product for free, however, I was not paid to do this review. The above review is of my true and honest opinion!

1 comment: