Tuesday, May 27, 2014

OOTD: What I wore to the Mercedes-Benz Malta Fashion Week 2014 Charles and Ron Fashion Show

Hey Guys!

Day three of the fabulous and amazing Malta Fashion Week hosted the magnificent Charles and Ron show!

Check out my blog post here:

Charles and Ron shows are always spectacular so I wanted to wear one of my favourite black and white aztec maxi dresses with a double split which I paired up with my leather jacket! I wanted to add some colour to the outfit so I wore my statement feather earrings!

Yet again, my dear friend and photographer Kevin Gatt took my outfit photos! Check out his facebook page and website here:


OOTD
New Look B & W Aztec Print Maxi Dress
New Look Leather Jacket
New Look Feather Earrings
Mango Clutch
New Look Heels

For hair and make up I decided to do a heavy side part and create a sleek low ponytail. I kept my make up fairly by applying the NYX Jumbo Stick in Black all over my eyelid together with my Mac eyeshadow in Cranberry. Although I had a heavy eye, I also went for a dark lip using my lipstick in New York Apple.



Hope you enjoyed this look!

Martina XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Very informative and impressive post you have written, this is quite interesting and i have went through it completely, an upgraded information is shared, keep sharing such valuable information. Kimonos Malta

    ReplyDelete