Tuesday, November 10, 2015

And so it begins... again...

Dear Readers,

I hope you are all doing well. Yes, I am still alive and kicking but you all know me, I come and go and at times I am so unpredictable I surprise myself also.

These past few months have been quite a roller coaster ride of emotions for me, I have gone through so many changes in my life, physically and emotionally that some things had to give.

Throughout this journey I lost so much of myself that I stopped recognising myself, not only on an emotional level but also on a physical level.

I had gained back nearly all the weight I put off and due to this my self-esteem came plummeting down. One of the reasons why I also stopped doing outfit posts was for this reason, I was so ashamed of myself, having overcome my battle with my weight to lose it all again that I just went in a corner and gave up.

Slowly slowly I have started gaining back the strength I had before thanks to a great support system I have in my life and during this past month or so, I have been eating healthily once again, however, since I did try for a brief period in the past few months and failed miserably, I needed to be sure about this before restarting my journey and sharing it in the process with you.

Currently I am doing this journey on my own, not that I do not trust my nutritionist, but I felt that I need to regain control of myself and be able to point out to myself when I have cheated on my journey.

However, I do have a little tech helping me along the way plus my best friends are all on health regimes so I have very good shoulders to lean on when I see a bump coming up along the road.

The little tech friend that I have is a site that Chanel told me about called myfitnesspal.com, this is basically a site that tells you how much you consume a day and also allows you to measure if you need to eat more or less during the day.

I decided to make my profile online were anyone can access my profile and take a look at my online food diary, maybe I can give you some inspiration :)

You can access it by following this link: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/tinav2407

Today I just wanted to write down a sort of introductory post but I am thinking of posting regular updates, any recipes which I find interesting, healthy and tasty and anything which tickles my fancy.

Don't forget to follow me on my facebook and Instagram pages: HERE and HERE were I will be posting regular photos of my food choices etc.

So Let's do this once more, I would love to hear your stories as usual!



Lots of Love,

Martina

No comments:

Post a Comment