Thursday, February 7, 2013

Lavea Bio Sunblock Review

Hi Guys!

As you might have noticed from my other posts, I'm crazy about suncare, so when my sunblock got used up, I had to stock up on another one.

I spotted this Lavea Bio sunblock about a month ago at Soap Cafe, so when they had a 50% sale, I went to buy it and got it for half the price (about € 7.00)



I'm trying to buy more natural products, and this is paraben free, so that's a plus. It comes in a pretty spray-on packaging containing 125 ml of product and smells of Monoi de Tahiti. The smell is really nice and not very sun blockey.

It's good for the face and body and protects against UVB and UVA rays. Guys please remember that UVA's are the same all year long so don't forget to apply sunscreen in winter! It has an SPF of 15 as Charlene from Soap Cafe explained to me that the more SPF it's got, the more chemicals, so try not to use an SPF higher than 30 in summer.

The consistency is very light and gets absorbed in the skin quickly and it's not oily at all and even when you apply it at first, it doesn't leave a white residue like the other sunblocks. It's like applying a moisturiser, if that makes any sense. .

love,

Denise o.b.o The Fabulous Team XOX



No comments:

Post a Comment