Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Lucky Birthday + OOTD/ FOTD- Lucky in Blue!

Hey Guys!!

Hope you are all doing well!

In light of my lucky birthday, I wanted to dedicate this post to one of the best days of my life and also an OOTD/ FOTD I took for you!

As a person, I kind of make a big deal of birthdays, be it my own birthday and others' birthdays.I know many people who eagerly waited for their 16th or 18th birthday, I on the other hand waited for my lucky birthday! Apart from that, I love the date I was born on, 24/7 since I always joke around that my birthday is 24 hours, 7 days a week, lame I know ;)

My birthday was jam packed with activities. One of my most dearest friends, Reb from Island of Make Believe came all the way down from Gozo to spend the day with me, as an excuse to get me out of the house for my Surprise Party... more on that later!


We spent a great day, first an awesome birthday lunch at Jalie's and then we headed to Sliema for some shopping and Macaroons!! 

After the day was up, I was picked up by my boyfriend and taken to his house to change and get ready for a night out! Since coming back from London, I have been mentioning a particular dress I bought which is probably my most daring outfits in my wardrobe, so knowing my lovely boyfriend, he made me wear that dress! Check out my OOTD/ FOTD below!


OOTD
Paradis Cut out Dress from TKMaxx London
New Look Chandelier earrings
New Look Leopard Pumps
Jane Norman Gold Envelope Clutch
Forever 21 Gold Bangle London

During my party, I actually wore another pair of shoes, reason being that after blindfolding me, my boyfriend decided to take off my shoes and put on my scariest pair of heels, Black platform heels from New Look! Check out my final outfit below!

Surprise!
With regards to my make up, I went for a subtle black & blue smokey eye.


FOTD
Face
Catrice Prime & Fine
Essence Soul Sista Limited Edition Bronzing Gel in 01 Shake your Booty
NYX Above and Beyond Full Coverage Concealer in Green
Make Up Store Cover All in Blue
Make Up Forever Mat Velvet + in 25
e.l.f Cosmetics HD Powder
Make Up Store Blush in Fresh Rose
Mac Fix +

Eyes
Mac Eyeshadow in Brule
Mac Eyeshadow in Gesso
NYX Jumbo Eyepencil in 601 Black Bean
Mac Hello Kitty Limited edition Palette Too Dolly- Stately Black
Catrice Limited Edition London Collection Palette- City Hall
NYX Eye/Eyebrow Pencil in Black
Catrice Glamour Doll Mascara
essence Eyebrow Stylist Set

Lips
Mac Milan Mode Lipstick

I hope you liked this outfit! Check out a few of my favourite photos from my party!

Blindfolded and wearing huge star glasses!
Seeing my fantastic cake for the first time!
The Make Up Cake!
Group Photo!
Receiving a personalized card from my boyfriend and my first "fake" present
My Favourite picture of the night!
Receiving a card in Spanish stating that I am going to Barcelona!!!
Thank you to everyone who made my day awesome! Thank you to all my friends who came for my party, Reb for keeping with with me nagging for a whole day :-p, my Mum for all the patience and setting up of the party together with my brother's girlfriend Lorraine, and last but not least my awesome boyfriend for making all of this happen!

Until next time!

Martina XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment