Sunday, May 25, 2014

OOTD: What I wore to the Mercedes-Benz Malta Fashion Week 2014 New Designers Show!

After a long absence, yet again, inspiration has finally rushed back to mama yesterday after watching the amazing New Designers show at the Mercedes-Benz Malta Fashion Week!

This is my third Malta Fashion Week and this year, hopefully with no hospital visits, I will be attending all the shows!

I absolutely love attending these shows! Seeing and learning about others' creative muses which are then mastered into a piece of clothing/ item, amazes me!

Lately I have been inclined to wear bright colours and floral prints, there's something about them which give me surges of energy!

I paired up a nude pink blazer with a floral top and accented blue pencil skirt finished off with blue statement studs and one of my favourite hand bags!


OOTD
Tally Weijl Rose Gold Sunglasses 
Primark Nude Blazer
New Look Floral Graphic Print Top
Orsay Pencil Skirt
Shana Nude Pumps
Aldo Statement Earrings
Zara Trafaluc Handbag

Make up on the other hand was quite simple! I applied my Make Up Store Microshadow in Cupcake all over the lid and finished it off with a beige eyeshadow just at the corner of my eye and paired it up with my favourite Make Up Store lipstick Mandy!


I hope you enjoyed this post! Stay tuned for more event and outfit posts throughout this week!

Martina XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment