Monday, May 26, 2014

OOTD: What I wore to the Mercedes-Benz Malta Fashion Week 2014 Caroline Hili Fashion Show

Hey Guys!

Day two of my super crazy but awesome week!!

Yesterday marked the great Caroline Hili Fashion Show, you can check out my post on the event here:

I am still going gagas for floral prints and I decided to wear one of my favourite blazers which I have been wearing for quite a while, however, I have never worn this blazer with an all white ensemble! I decided to pair this outfit up with brown and gold accessories.


OOTD
Zara Floral Blazer
e-xclusive Tank Top
Mango White Skinny Trousers
New Look Suede with leather detail Heels
Mango Sling Back Bag
Tally Weijl Gold Earrings
New Look Sunglasses

I decided to go with a neutral eye look paired up with a reddish/ purple lipstick, Magic from Make Up Store, which was inspired by one of the floral colours in my blazer. 


I hope you liked this look!

Till next time!

Martina XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment